The Zen Appeal Rewards Points Program (the "Program") is a promotional program that is offered as a benefit for Zen Appeal customers, subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Program Rules"). Zen Appeal may change these Program Rules from time to time with or without notice to you, including the number of points required to obtain any particular reward, by posting a revised version of the Program Rules on this website. Any changes will be effective prospectively as of the date noted when the updated Program Rules are posted. It is your responsibility to review the Program Rules from time to time to be aware of any such changes. Zen Appeal reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke membership or the right to participate in the Program with respect to any person for any reason whatsoever, in Zen Appeal's sole discretion. Zen Appeal also reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time without notice.
•There is no fee to sign up for the Program, but eligible purchases and/or activities are required to earn and redeem points.
• Program members must register their accounts before points may be earned and redeemed for rewards.
• Program points may only be earned and used online at Zen Appeal.
• Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Program.
• Does not apply to any Feng Shui Consultations or any other service.
• Rewards Points are not transferable.
Points are earned at the rate of 1 point for each $1.00 spent on eligible products at Zen Appeal. Additional points may be made available through special promotional offers. Points earned will show up in your account as soon as you have completed any eligible transaction at Zen Appeal.
• On a purchase with a discount, points will be earned on the net discounted amount of the purchase.
• Any Federal, State or other tax liabilities are the responsibility of the Program member.
• Program points and Reward Certificates have no cash value.
• To earn points on their account, the customer must create an account at Zen Appeal, and log in to their account before making purchases. Points can only be added when qualified purchases are made. Customers cannot self-add points to their account.
• Purchases made prior to the inception of the Program or without valid account or without login to account do not earn Rewards Points.
• Rewards Points are not earned on Gift Certificate purchases. Other points exclusions may apply.
• Rewards Points are at the discretion of the Program.
• Rewards are accessible for redemption via customer's account page, "My Rewards" section.
• Rewards are automatically redeemable when customer reaches 100 points.
• Rewards can only be used to purchase Rewards Certificates.
• Rewards Certificates cannot be partially redeemed. Total purchase after redemption must be greater than $1.00.
All Points expire 90 days after they are earned. All points in an account terminated by Zen Appeal will immediately expire upon such termination.
Termination of the Program:
Zen Appeal reserves the right to discontinue the Program at any time. When the Program is terminated, each Program member will be allowed to redeem any points in that member's account as of the stated termination date of the Program provided the member redeems such points within 10 days following the Program termination date.
Zen Appeal may, in its discretion, modify the Program rewards or substitute rewards of comparable value without notice. Zen Appeal reserves the right to audit any Program account at any time.
By enrolling in the Program, you authorize Zen Appeal to contact you regarding the Program, including periodic updates about the Program and other Zen Appeal announcements and promotions, via e-mail.